METHOD OF PREPARATION
– Season the steaks with garlic and salt and set aside.
– Beat the whole egg and pass the steaks through the egg and the flour.
– Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the steaks, drain them in paper towel and go in a refractory.
– Sauté the onion in the oil, add the tomato sauce, the ketchup, the mustard, the salt, parsley and chives, lower the heat and let the sauce to rinse.
– Pour the sauce ready on the steaks and distribute mozzarella cheese on the steaks, gently sprinkle some oregano over the cheese and bake until melted cheese.
– Serve with rice and mashed potatoes.
Enjoy your food.